If you have found material which you consider illegally held or published on the Stutton Local History Research Group (SLHRG) website, please contact us at email@example.com stating the following:
- Your contact details.
- The full details of the material.
- The website address where you found the material.
- A statement that, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner.
The ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
- If plausible, the material will be immediately removed from the SLHRG website pending further investigation.
- We will endeavour to contact the individual responsible for the publication of the material. The individual will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
- We will aim to resolve any issue swiftly and amicably with the complainant and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the SLHRG website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the SLHRG website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the SLHRG website.
- If the material contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through the SLHRG website until a time when a resolution has been reached.
Derived from the Write to Reply Take down policy under terms